Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the best finger';nail'; hardner that you know of?

I am trying to grow my fingernails after using acrylics for years, and before that, years of biting..';terrible habit';..... anyway, they are weak, and very thin and brittle, any ideas?


thanks!What's the best finger';nail'; hardner that you know of?
sally hansen diamond strength base n coat. it give u diamond hard n diamond shine finishingWhat's the best finger';nail'; hardner that you know of?
I use Sally Hansen nail polish that has nail hardener in it. It comes in a variety of nice colors. Works for me! I get a good price on the polish at Wal*Mart.
If you just removed the acrylics you may have to wait til that whole nail grows out then put a hardener on it. Personally I have found that hardeners make my nails more prone to breakage. So I use a clear coat. And polish. And top coat. Get online and see what kind of foods to eat to improve nail growth.
Sally Hansen
Her么me.





www.herome.com





It isn't cheap, but it works.
Sally Hansen, and this brand thats called ';Jesicca'; i think... I used them and now my nails arent soft nymore
  • scar cream
  • facial surgery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment