Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it cute to wear black finger nail polish?

YES!!! but only if its neat and clean, make sure your cuticles are pushed back and healthy and your nail is shaped properlyIs it cute to wear black finger nail polish?
Uh, no...unless Marilyn Manson is cute. Dark burgundy is nice though..and sophisticated.Is it cute to wear black finger nail polish?
if your an emo or goth
it depends what type of person you are... emo yeah prep no... but black is my fav. color... my friends say im emo so like its ight for me to wear a lot of black and i do wear a lot of black!





hope this helps
ya, it is...


I do sometimes...


I'm not goth, and I think it's cool. =]
yes
as a guy..i think it looks good on a very select few percentage of girls. i dunno about older women wearing it though
cute if you are goth
Not if your trying to make good impressions...it's sorta tacky depending on what age you are at. I personally think if you are over 15 its fine to where it...but being a kid...naa...go all natrual...clear as in the color of spit (Junie B. Jones would say)
it depends on what your wearing it with


but yea


careful.


u could come off gothic, if your trying to then thats a good start


but i think its totally cute
everybodys doing it


even preppy people


soo whatever.
If you're a teen, OK, then it's pretty cool. If you're an adult, no, grow up.
yes ....if you are a rooster.......
it can be quirky... and a lot of guys thank thats cute
Actually it's the other way around. It's not supposed to be cute. If you think a little bit, all the preppy girls turned their ';new pink'; into black, just to copy what's in, and that doesn't make it cute. It makes it stupid if you're only wearing black nail polish to seem ';cute.'; After all black is the total opposite to cute. You wanna look cute? Don't wear any nail polish at all.
If you wear it the right way. I'd suggest staying away from it.
am wearing black and brown.....cuz wanna appearin in a dark gothic way


LOL


really gimme da feeling dat am harsh


Of course it is just feeling but dat plus my character...


hehehehe


hallucinations
I personally don't like to see women wearing that color and no, it's not cute. It's dark Gothic looking when the woman is also wearing clothing and everything is black. It's just personal taste and I think it takes away from a woman's natural beauty.
not black, but VERY dark purple/ blue.





OPI nailcolor in ';Linkin Park Aftter Dark';
I prefer French-tipped fingernails, myself. But I know 2 or 3 guys who like the black fingernails.
yea it is.. its also cute to have a manicure with black tips, instead of the white ones..
yahh i did it i looked prity good and dated with many on same day
only if your goth or it halloween .
Yeah I always wear it or I wear bright red.
No


Ew


why would you want to...it symbolizes death, and besides that why do you want a color thats so downright depressing?
Yes hell yeah !


it looks tres chic !!








soo cute =D





im wearing it now lols
Why does my opinion matter to you? Would you still wear it if i said no?
yes.
yeah
yea
No.


The trend for the past 2 fall/winter seasons has been DARK nails NOT black. You wanted a color that was really dark but had depth. I loved my dark purple. But my fav was my dark red. It looked black from far away but the light would catch it and you could see it was a deep red.





This is not a something you wear for spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment