Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is painting your phone with finger nail polish a good idea?

No


It will look bad and it's stupid get a phone caseIs painting your phone with finger nail polish a good idea?
LOL





I actually did this to one of my previous phones, because I hated the fact that it was a dark color and not easily visible. I left it on for a few days, and then took it off for several reasons.





1. The smell never went away, and it gave me a headache.


2. The polish did not go on smoothly, so it did not look nice.


3. I justrealized how silly it was, and that you can get a cover for it for less than $10.





I just painted the battery cover on mine, but I do not think it can do your phone any harm so long as you do not get polish inside.Is painting your phone with finger nail polish a good idea?
I don't think that's the best idea. I'm not sure if it will damage the cellphone or not, but I don't think it's that bright.





If you don't like the colour of the cellphone, though, I'm pretty sure you can get things like the ones you cover you iPod with that fabric there.





Sorry, can't remember what it's called :/





If there isn't those things available, GL with it!
no just get a cheap cover and then paint it or just get a cover that is the color you want to paint it;]
LOL i tried that!!!! and its not good!!! it comes out weird like not solid.... i was just having fun with it...maybe you just like put your initials on it or something but not paint a lot....
No, you might ruin it.
I don't think so
lmaoooo i dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment