Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does finger nail polish wear change your nail structure/?

i have been using polish alot in the past months and now notice ridges in my nails like lines up and down. can it be caused by the polish use?Does finger nail polish wear change your nail structure/?
yeah. my nails are completely ruined because ive been painting them every week. now i decided to stop and let them breathe for a couple of weeks. its good to give your nails a break once in awhile. i am right now, and they are growing back to their regular.Does finger nail polish wear change your nail structure/?
No, regular polish cannot damage your nails. Its the nail polish remover, especially those that contain acetone which will damage your natural nails over time and with frequent use.
YES! I wore nail polish for years and it made my nails all cracked and yellow. I haven't worn it in months now and I have nice long white nails :) give your nails a break and see if it helps.
The chemicals can weaken and dry your nails. Try to first use remover or alcohol on them, then paint them with a clear nail polish, and THEN paint them normally. That should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment