Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to make a sticker stay on my finger nail?

well i put a sticker on my fingernail and i put a clear coat over it but it wont stay


how do i make it stay?How to make a sticker stay on my finger nail?
You can't. Stickers basically suck. The edges curl up after a top coat is applied. If a top coat is not applied they disappear in a day anyway. Decals are much better, but need some experience to apply, and they seem to be fading from use because of poor instructions. I have great stuff, but i fear I will die of cancer before I can share it with anyoneHow to make a sticker stay on my finger nail?
I've had this same problem, and what I've learned is, never buy stickers MEANT for fingernails. Though it's a lot more expensive, buy phone jewls, and stickers and see how they work. They stay on much longer (which is about a day or two - but is actually very long for stickers one your nails :p) because they are made to deal with the outside of a phone, which is pretty hard. Also coat it with clear polish, to make it last longer.


Anyways, hope I helped!
do you have polish under the sticker? if not, try painting your nail with clear, put the sticker on it while your nail is still a little wet from the clear polish, then put a top coat over it


sometimes if that doesn't work then the sticker it's just not a real good. one, but it should work



try painting your nail clear. then a clear ontop of it?





:D








answer PLEASE http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
paint a clear polish over the sticker is all! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment