Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do I enjoy pinching my finger with my nail even though it hurts so much?

i use my long nailed-thumb to (i dunno how to say it) hurt my pointer finger.. i keep pressing my finger with the nail of my thumb and it really hurts that sometimes i cannot breathe anymore hehe but I still like that feeling? why?Why do I enjoy pinching my finger with my nail even though it hurts so much?
you probably dont actually like


the feeling but its become a habit.


and you cant stop it, right?


if you just HAVE to do it, then its a


habit.Why do I enjoy pinching my finger with my nail even though it hurts so much?
lol;;


okayy this might sound werid;;


but im not saying you are;


but there are people out there


who are sexually arrosed to


PAIN;;











idkk you probley arent;;


im just saying there are people out there =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment