Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finger nail polish stain?

So I spilled red finger nail polish on my denim jeans...how do i get it out?Finger nail polish stain?
Nail Polish remover will take it out and shouldnt harm or discolor your jeans. It worked on Red Nail Polish on a White Smock when I was in Beauty School for manicuring. Just take your time and use a clean dry cloth towel. Dab on the nail polish remover dont rub it.Finger nail polish stain?
try non acetonepolish remover....or a polish off nail pad polish remover.
try nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol
try aceatone. thats strong.and it works.
Do not use acetone, it will not only stain if you use too much it will eat a hole through your jeans. My washer says to soak it in an additive like finger nail polish remover for 30 min then wash on high temp the longest cycle that your washer has. Yes my washer told me that I have a GE Harmony and it does all the hard work for me and tells me how to get stains out of the clothes that I'm not sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment