Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone have suggestions for finger nail, skin, & hair care?

I have short brittle nails, dry hair, %26amp; dry skin. I've tried all sorts of lotions, etc. but nothing really works. Where we live the weather is dry so that is why I am having these problems. I'm 29 and want to have pretty nails, not fake ones, soft healthy looking skin and hair - what can I do? Also, how do you file your nails properly? I always seem to file them till there is hardly anything left. Thanks in advance!Does anyone have suggestions for finger nail, skin, %26amp; hair care?
I use (and sell because I love them) all Beauticontrol products. The skin care is phenomenal--it goes by the age your skin is acting.





As for the hands and nails, we have a product called Instant Manicure that is great! Your hands are soft and smooth after, it's unbelievable. I usually follow that with the extreme hand repair creme and my hands have really improved from what they used to be-nails too. Check out www.beautipage.com/judydangelo if you're interested in the products, they really are great!





Filing should be done in one direction and if your nails are already short, just file the rough edges and stop. If you keep a coat of clear nail polish on that will help your nails too.Does anyone have suggestions for finger nail, skin, %26amp; hair care?
Something that has helped me tremendously is taking a supplement from Nutrilite called Complex for hair, skin and nails. My skin has cleared up and is much more healthy looking and it does make your nails much stronger as well as your hair looking a ton better. If you want to add a little bit of help fo your skin I strongly reccomend Artistry's Hydrating System. Even though Nutrilite is the number one vitamin and supplement company in the world and Aritistry is in the top 5 selling prestige brands of skin care and cosmetics in the world you won't find either in stores but I can give you the direct link so you can read about each and decide if they sound like what you are looking for http://adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=A7553 Just to let you know both Nutrilite and Artistry products have a one hundred percent money back guarentee so if you don't like them for any reason or they wouldn't workk for you, you can get every penny back. Even if you don't go for the skin care system you should definately try the supplement. Hope this was helpful :)
wow i cant wait till some one answers this question, im giving you a star, very good question
yes. Im a male, and i get compliments from girls all the time about my nails. Its pretty weird actually. I used to take vitamin c and niacin which boosts the immunity and circulation and my nails always grow back super strong and super long. one reason is that i dont bite them anymore and they just grow on forever. with skin, zinc tablets help alot, and when i was taking vitamin c and niacin, i rarely broke out, this is of course with a nice facial regimend. I can recommend one if you tell me your skin type. with hair, only wash maybe once or twice a week, sometimes when you wash more you get little white flakes that look worst than dandruff. purchase some jojoba oil from walmart, or any lotion with vitamin e in it and moisturize your hair immediately after a shower.





a female friend of mine bought the little nail buffer thing, that had all the little contraptions on them from like the dollar store or wal-mart. first you scrub them down, polish them, then buff. altogether it'll probably take 20-30 minutes if you include your feet, but theyll look really good. I had girls do it for me and you could swear i got them done professionally.





hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment