Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you where toe nail polish on your finger nails?

no you'll get foot fungus... duhhhhhhhhhhhhCan you where toe nail polish on your finger nails?
HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...





Kinda dumb question, but I would know where you are coming from, I think I've wondered that before...but I don't use nail polish so I mean I wouldn't know...Can you where toe nail polish on your finger nails?
Nail polish is nail polish. I don't think there is a such thing as nail polish made for only your toes, I've never heard of that.
Korie...Nail polish is made for either finger nails or toe nails. It has the same ingredients so just apply and feel good.


Spartawo...
all nail polish is created equal!
Yes, I do it all the time
yeah, it doesn't make a difference
yea...
they're the same thing
yes...its all the same..
u can use nail polish for both your toes and fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment