Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I worry about finger nail stuck in my eye lids?

It flew into my eye lids, should I try to get it out? Or should I just leave it alone?Should I worry about finger nail stuck in my eye lids?
That happened to me once...a few days later it just came out...just keep your eyes VERY wet.Should I worry about finger nail stuck in my eye lids?
I have had that happen a couple times. I usually try to find it, and if I can I get it out, for one, it can get infected and for two its very uncomfortable. If you cant get it out yourself or dont want to attempt it, I would go see my doc. (reg. doc). He/She WILL be able to get it out. Probably even a nurse if they can find it.





Good luck
To be safe you better go see an Ophthalmologist they are the experts on this. Don`t play doctor if you do not know how to handle a situation like this.Just remember the EYES are the windows of your SOUL.
Yes, I think you should wash it out immediately.





Use some water (sterilised preferably), tip your head so that the finger nail will wash away from your face (you don't want to wash it in to the other eye). It's easier if you get someone else to pour the liquid.





If you can't wash it out, go and get medical assistance.
no.leave it there.
If you can read this, No.
GET IT OUT DUMMY!


STUPID AMERICANS
Try putting one in the other eye

No comments:

Post a Comment