Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I droped a Brick on my finger nail and its falling off will it grow back?

I droped a Brick on my finger nail and it is falling off will it grow back if i pull the whole thing off or should I cut the nail down to where the nail meets the skin?I droped a Brick on my finger nail and its falling off will it grow back?
Yes, your nail will grow back. However, you should not pull the whole thing off. I assume it has pulled away from the nail bed so you can cut it back, but don't pull it away or it could get infected. Cut it back and cover it with a bandaid for a few days.





Sorry about your nail!I droped a Brick on my finger nail and its falling off will it grow back?
All of u had great answers if i could choose all of u i would have!

Report Abuse



Yes! I due time. In the mean timekeep that area clean from infections as infections interfer with the nail growing it back!
Yes, it will grow back. However, you need to make sure you keep it clean and safe so you don't damage the nail bed further. Ouch!
yes but probably not the same
Do not worry! The nail will grow back again.


Good to know that you help your father :) that means that your a good person


take care!
If you can pull it off just do it...It will grow back!!
Don't worry your nail will grow back. Nail and hair are made of the same thing, and they both grow back. It will just take time. If you see your nail about to fall off don't pick on it or peel it further even more. And if you notice, the new nail is pushing the old nail out and you will see a little bump of a new nail forming.
Let it fall off, it will grow back in time, but it may never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment