Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What was the last thing you had stuck under your finger nail...?







%26lt;~~~ Oreo cookie :)What was the last thing you had stuck under your finger nail...?
Well, i'm a freak, so, take a wild guess.What was the last thing you had stuck under your finger nail...?
Peanut butter.





haha.
Spaghetti sauce that I had made from scratch. I think I would really like to have Oreo stuck under my finger nail right now.
Semen
Marker....
Nail file to clean out the BBQ sauce from Saturday night.
Lotion.
Booger.
Plasticine, I was making ';stuff'; with my 2 year old this afternoon



Probably dove innards. We had a dove shoot this weekend and I dressed the birds afterwards.
eyeshadow
pooop de pooooooooooooop ppoooopp=]








=D
Puzzle dust!





I am addicted to jigsaw puzzles, lol.
lotion
Pubic hair...
A splinter and it friggin' hurt...
Dirt.
hot Cheetos flavoring o.O
crushed chips
a booger
clove bud oil for my toothache
dirt
some of my own juices ;)
just dirt lol
thumb tack
cheese
ear wax.... ew
poo
durttttt..%26lt;3
a fu***'n splinter
My DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment