Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you always wear finger nail polish?

I've worn it for so long, i feel bare without it, like its part of my attire.Do you always wear finger nail polish?
Hi! And YES, I've worn nail polish for over 20 years. I too seem as if, i've left something behind, if I don't wear it. Nail polish is a part of my whole ';outfit';. If I'm wearing red, pink, orange or peach colored clothing....you can bet, i have that same nail and toenail polish on! And of course....the lipstick to match.





Word of advise....always wear a clear coat under your nail polish, so your nails do not stain.





ENJOY........PRETTY LADY........ : )Do you always wear finger nail polish?
I used to wear them very often because of work but everytime I took it off, my nails will be so dry and yellow and they peel. To salvage the feeling of nakedness of the nails without nail polish, I like to apply a clear protective polish like Sally Hansen Maximum Growth. To make it more funky, try doing a french manicure as it looks classy and the clear polish will not stain your nails.
Ehh, not always.


But I do love those frenchies.
not always but i do love the french manicure look.
Believe it or not, I do not wear fingernail polish at all. I can't stand the feel of it on my fingernails. Have tried to wear it several times throughout my life but always the same feeling.
very seldom... i'm always taking care of my hair.. and face.. and skin... but not always the nails..lol
not all the time.
sometimes i'll wear it-but i bite my nails off a lot that i need 2 let them grow 4 sometime so that my nails don't look ridiculous w/ nail polish on
Not all the time but I always have a clear stregthening polish from Sally Hansen. I like french manicures the best.
Not always on my fingers, but always on my toes. I feel very undressed without it!
I haven't worn finger nail polish since I was in high school and that was 10 years ago!! For me, it was just a pain to get off once it was on...

No comments:

Post a Comment