Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can i get my finger nail out of my zipper?

well its very hard to type but...


my thumb nail is stuck in my binders zipper i have tryed to pull it out but have had no luck! i have also greased up my finger with dish soap and it has not helped.


please help....How can i get my finger nail out of my zipper?
you may have to try to get a small pair of scissors between the zipper and you nail, if the nail is long enough


If not use the scissors to bust the zipper openHow can i get my finger nail out of my zipper?
scissors for the nail or pliers for the zip,





good luck
Seriously??!! What nice people who have given you an answer already. Amazing that you can type and spell so accurately when you are in such a compromised situation.





Having serious brain images of what you were doing in the first place. Might have to share this story with my ED friends.


Just when we thought we'd heard every story invented ...





And the truth prize goes to ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment