Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A white spot has appeared on my left hand middle finger nail. It is covering about 1/8th of the nail?

I have been told that this is an indication of some malfunction or disorder. Can somebody tell me or help me find what exactly is the disorder and what can be done to remedy it?A white spot has appeared on my left hand middle finger nail. It is covering about 1/8th of the nail?
Its to do with calcium, its no big deal. It will grow out with your nail. Maybe you need to be drinking more milk.A white spot has appeared on my left hand middle finger nail. It is covering about 1/8th of the nail?
i've always been told you get them if you don't eat healthy
I've read that those little white spots are an indicator that you are lacking certain nutrients (calcium I think) but I don't remember where I read it. From personal experience- I used to get them when I wasn't eating very heathily. Now that I eat three good meals a day, I don't get them any more...
a white spot on the nail is a ';bruise'; you most likely injured that finger a while back in that spot and have forgotten about it.


It could also be a sign of zinc deficiency, or sign of another health problem.





http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/newslet鈥?/a>





.
Either you aren't taking in enough calcium or you bumped your nail. Drink some milk and/or eat some cheese and you'll be fine. If you just bumped it, just let it heal.
You need to eat healthier, and trim your nails, it can also be dry skin depending on the shade of white.
sometimes if you mash ur fingerr really hard then it creates an air bubble under the nail it will come out withinlike a month @ the most if not consult a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment