Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is orange nail polish an appropriate color for finger nails?

i really dont want to do the classic pink.Is orange nail polish an appropriate color for finger nails?
Haha I just bought orange nail polish actually and I love it! Paint you nails what ever colour you want, don't care what other people will think!Is orange nail polish an appropriate color for finger nails?
Yes, it's awesome. I have had purple before. Who cares.
Ya its cute as long as it goes with your outfit a little bit
sure..any color goes..im colorblind anyway.
It depends on the rest of your outfit, and your skin tone. I personally would never wear orange on my fingers (maybe toes, if anything.) Orange polish can look tacky if it's not a good shade. Make sure if you're painting with orange polish that your nails are shorter and well taken care of- no long orange claws!!
my favorite color is metalic blue!


i also like to put designs on my nails.


sometimes i paint every nail a different color.


its a good way to express yourself so choose what you like best and show your true colors!
YES!!!!! I read in a magazine recently that orange is actually ';the color'; nail polish for the fall season. All sorts of warm tones will be ';in';. Go for it!!!
i always paint my nails orange , its awesome .. it attracts many eyes and people say wow!.. its different and you shuld def. go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment