Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I NEED HELP!!!! How do I get rid of a badly ripped finger nail? I need help badly!!!?

I tried to rip it myself, but it hurts really f***in' bad and the rip mark is at the quater mark in the nail.I NEED HELP!!!! How do I get rid of a badly ripped finger nail? I need help badly!!!?
Yes I absolutely agree with a previous answer just put a plaster over it and grow it for few days then it's easier to cut it plus the saw part will heal by then.I NEED HELP!!!! How do I get rid of a badly ripped finger nail? I need help badly!!!?
gross...theres no painless way out...soak your hand in water for awhile (soften it up as much as possible) cut it as close as you can...peroxide it and use a band aid...
try and cut it off with nail clippers or small scissors. You may have to rip part of it. Clean it really well and keep it covered. It's gonna hurt for a while.
Try either get some scissors n cut it down or file it then put hand creme on.
I hate this shyte!!!!!!!!!
I would leave it for a few days and put plaster on it just so it doesnt get in the way of you doing things and you rip it even further. In a few days the pain should settle down and then you can try soaking it and softening it to try and cut it off little by little. Good luck.
Careful it may lead to an infection. Try to cut it off and then put some betadine oinment on it. Don't you hate it when it happens
cut as much as you can off then put some antiseptic cream om and put a plaster on it and wait for it to grow back it dont take long.after get drunk it dont hurt so much
I suggest you trin the loose part of your nail, then if necessary put a small plaster over your nail if it is very sore. your nail will heal itself in a couple of days (or at least stop being sore)

No comments:

Post a Comment