Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have a wart...does finger nail polish work?

Heyy!


I have a small [like really tiny] wart on the inside of my nose, but it's BARELY inside.


It looks like I just need to wipe my nose to get rid of it, but it doesn't go away. My doctor said it was a wart.


But I did NOT want them to freeze my nose, so I am home remedies...


I was wondering, does finger nail polish work to remove the wart?I have a wart...does finger nail polish work?
oh gosh... when i had a wartt i tried EVERYTHING, the darn thing wouldnt go away. i went to the doctor and got it frozen off. it wasnt that bad at all. and it went away!I have a wart...does finger nail polish work?
hm..i think you'd have to continuously keep re-coating. I know people who put duct tape on them (i know that is not possible in this case) but the whole reason it works is because there is no air getting to it.


It may take several weeks and a lot of re-coating but i think it may work..get clear of course..haha.
No, plus it's toxic. If you go to the drugstore you can get some stuff to put on it that freezes it. You have to freeze it. It won't scar your nose. FREEZE THE WART
use doufilm ointment (salicylic acid). apply 2-3 times for 1 day. skin peels off in 3 days. after a month or two it would be unnoticeable.
no. you need to get dr. scholls (sp) wart remover, thats the only thing that will actually work.
Dr Scholl all the way!


And its NOT because my mum works there! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment