Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If a guy breaks his finger nail, is it less-than hetero sexual for him to say '; i think i broke a nail.';

Just wondering , cuz it just happened to me and i said that.If a guy breaks his finger nail, is it less-than hetero sexual for him to say '; i think i broke a nail.';
You're funny!!If a guy breaks his finger nail, is it less-than hetero sexual for him to say '; i think i broke a nail.';
No it would be ifyou said it while holding your finger
Where I live I wouldnt have said it. The guys around here wouldve said like sh*t or something.
The politically correct thing for me to say is, ';No, of course not. Men should be able to say this sort of thing just like women can.';





Unfortunately, my real reaction is, ';SNORT! SNICKER!!';
May I ask... how this question relates to Ethnis Cuisine?





hmmm..., I never heard any man said this line, may be they say it when they're alone. May be you should sear when you say it?


I have long nails and I hate it when I broke a bloody nail! Usually I say, ';shxt, I broke my nail!'; to myself.
If you broke a nail, and only think you broke it -- there's an issue. I'm gay, and I don't even announce it when I broke a nail -- it wouldn't just be less than hetero -- it'd be queer.
no if your nail is broke then its broke i don see a problem with that
Honestly, I would seriously wonder about him.....
You should not be so critical about little things, or maybe it's because you are trying to hide the true you.
No. your still manly.
no, but it depends on where you are at and the ppl you are around that might think otherwise. for example in the hood or around your smartmouth *** friends. then you might be given a hard time.
You could be a carpenter!
NO, IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE HUMAN
Maybe you need to swear and say ';I just ripped my fingernail'; not, ';I broke a nail.'; Don't break out your emery board until you are alone. Chew off the offending nail and spit it anywhere, unless you are in a business meeting with higher executives where you could excuse yourself for an emergency manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment