Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where can i get tea tree oil ,to get rid of finger nail fungus?

whole foods, vitamin cottage, natural food stores, better off keeping hands dry, file nail to buff/smooth down to fungus if you can, otc anti fungal meds are better, have to use several times daily. use a hair dryer on nails, wear gloves, is it on other fingers? It can spread. avoid soils/dirt. are you on antibiotics, diabetic? can get Rx if needed.


Pau d'Arco also works for nail fungus.Where can i get tea tree oil ,to get rid of finger nail fungus?
TT oil is an excellent and safe anti fungal. Get it from the health food store but be sure that it is not essence or such, you want aromatherapy grade. It wont penetrate the nail so you have to put a few drops in a basin of warm water, slosh it around and do a soak.Where can i get tea tree oil ,to get rid of finger nail fungus?
Vitiaman store . I have toenail fungus as we speak. I used oregano liquid. I broke the lid to it adidn'tdnt not realize that it was broke so I pdish washinging liquid on the bottle because the bottle was sorta of greasy anddidn'tdnt realize the lid was cracked and I got soap in the bottle and had to throw it away. I also used vinegar it helped some . But I have read that eventually the toenail fungus will come back . Now Im on a prescription to help get rid of it. The nail fungus is very contagious and you can get it on your toenails. I have it on 4 toes on my right foot and two on my left . This has been very painful and it has mad my toenails deformed and the Dr said that it will always be like that. I got mine from having pedicures done . They used the same nail clippers on each customer with out sterlizing then first and after they used the foot bath bowl they didn't sanitizeize it after using on a customer before me . So take caution . Make sure if you trim your nails to use bleach on the nail clippers and then rinse them and leave them out to air dry . Always wash your hands this will spread to other finger nails and on to your other hand. and to your feet and other people can get it also
Local vitamin or health food store
GNC sells pure Tea tree oil and liquid soap (Hardcastle?) with tea tree oil
  • lipstick
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment