Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I cracked a finger nail help?

I dropped a book on my one of my fingers and a day later i noticed there was a little puss under it. I wear fake nails so i went and took that it off and noticed that i cracked my nail. Im just wonder what i can do to treat it and how long i should wait before i put my fake ones back on.I cracked a finger nail help?
Forget about you fake nail for a while. Let you cracked finger nail grow out. Germs and bacteria can get into your underlying muscle and infect it. Keep you fingers clean.I cracked a finger nail help?
If the crack is in the middle of the nail and it cannot be cut away get some super glue to hold the nail together until the nail can grow out and the crack goes away. Once your nail has fully grown out and there is no more crack/break, you should be able to put the fake nails back on.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment