Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I also scratched my eye with my finger nail, i have a red mark, my eye hurts and irritating. what do I do?

I scratch my white part of my eye when I was flipping my hair. Now there is a red mark my eye burns and waters. What do I doI also scratched my eye with my finger nail, i have a red mark, my eye hurts and irritating. what do I do?
Don't stress out your eyes and just rest them, put some eye drops and it will heal, just like a cut on your skin. but if it starts becoming infected, really red eye. then go to a doctor. i actually scratched my eye with a post it note when i ripped it off the pad and it was better the next day. i dont know how severe your scratch is so if it doesnt feel better soon, get some medical help.I also scratched my eye with my finger nail, i have a red mark, my eye hurts and irritating. what do I do?
You can try keeping your eye closed for a few days. Cover your eye with an eye pad and secure firmly with surgical tape to help keep the eye closed. The eye pad will also keep your eye protected while it heals and allow it to rest.





If there is no improvement you may have to see a doctor.





Good luck
you may have a corneal abrasion. call the doctor
just rest your eyes or take some eye drops hopefully it will be away in the morning
  • lipstick
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment