Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can I use a finger nail file to get the dry skin off the bottom of my feet?

I would'nt try that route. There is a foot exfoliator that you can buy at Wal mart or K mart, or wherever..called ';bare foot'; by Freeman. It has plum %26amp; pumice(which is what you need for calices. It works really well. Try that before you whip out the sander!!Can I use a finger nail file to get the dry skin off the bottom of my feet?
Thanks. I just used some lotion and it got better.

Report Abuse


Can I use a finger nail file to get the dry skin off the bottom of my feet?
i guess you could but i wouldnt do it ,,have you tried moisturizing lotions
I suppose you could, but there are some products you can get from walmart, or walgreens,,,sally's is great to get things like that. They carry great ';files'; for the feet that are designed better than a nail file and work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment