Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finger nail looks like its dying and turning dark. what to use?

It is the thumb nail.Finger nail looks like its dying and turning dark. what to use?
I had the same thing twice,but the first time it happened (i hit my finger pretty hard) my finger nail turned dark blue and a bit green and it really hurt when i touched it,but it got better after a few weeks (it was just a bruise).The second time i hit my toe nail even harder and had some blood, the nail fell of after a few days even though i tried not to touch it. But a new one grew back pretty fast, two weeks time. Now if its one of these cases then dont be afraid its not that big of a deal, but if you didnt hit you finger somewhere it might me an infection, my suggestion go to the doctor and get it checked.Good luck!Finger nail looks like its dying and turning dark. what to use?
it may be to long and you hit it on something it happened to my grandpa and it happened because it was to long
Well, if its a result of trauma it shouldn't be such a surprise :P .


Most likely the nail will fall off by it self in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment