Friday, July 30, 2010

How should i go about getting finger nail polish off my walls?

try using nail polish remover and at worst, use paint thinnerHow should i go about getting finger nail polish off my walls?
use the newer kind of fingernail polish remover that is safer. it isn't acetone, and has no bad smell. if that doesn't work effectively enough, you will have to use acetone. Make sure the room is well ventilated. Most likely, unless the walls are tiled or some other nonporous material, a repaint will be required anyway.How should i go about getting finger nail polish off my walls?
nail polish remover. i guess you'll have to repaint the whole room or cover the spot w/ a plant or something cuz it'll look kinda weird if you only paint one spot
Do not try to use a solvent; that will only smear it. Scrape off as much as you can with a knife blade, and then paint over it.
Try using Finger nail Polish Remover


orrr


Dish washing Soap with Dab of bleach
This just happen to me with black nail polish on my dining room walls. I tried to wipe it off right away and it just smeared. Then I tried nail polish remover (big mistake) and it started to take off the paint. I also tried Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser and it did nothing, except also take off a bit of paint. I think the only solution is simply painting over it. ???
try the mr clean magic eraser, if that wont work, you need to use very fine sandpaper, then you need to use wall patch and repaint the room, if nail polish remover wont take it off, if its any sort of wall board with vinyl or wood type surface the nail polish remover might ruin it but so would sanding.
fingernail polish remover or cheap hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment